Vampire Facial involves using microneedling to help build collagen, treat acne scars, wrinkles, & color texture of the skin. We also use your own blood in this treatment.
Human blood contains proteins designed to stimulate and repair the body. Harnesses the power of your own blood to promote healthy smooth skin. Most patients will see smoother, more resilient skin within three weeks; however, results vary from patient to patient based on patient age, health, and genetic make-up.
Since Eclipse PRP is derived from your own blood and contains no synthetic material virtually any area of the body can be treated such as: face, neck, chest, hands, scars, etc. And since Eclipse PRP is generated from your own blood patients see virtually no side affects; however, it is important to discuss any medical conditions and any medication you take with our doctors prior to any procedure.
Series of 3 Vampire Facials Treatments $1000
Visit VampireFacial.Com for more info.
Watch the Video: Vampire Facial YouTube
Now Offering: New & Improved Eclipse PRP Injections for Hair Loss
Hair-loss treatment that gives hope to millions of people with thinning hair.
4 Sessions available for $1200 (buy 3 get 1 free)!
Eclipse PRP® is a proprietary system that is based on blood separation according to density using a unique separation gel. The PRP platform is available in a 22 mL high concentration collection tube. The system allows for the preparation of pure Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) with optimal platelet concentrations and cellular content. Virtually, all Red Blood Cells (RBC) are eliminated from PRP and the concentration of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes (GRs) is highly reduced. Platelet-Rich Plasma is prepared by taking a small sample of the patient’s own blood, then separating platelets from Platelet-Poor Plasma (PPP), RBC and GRs via centrifugation. Next, the PRP is collected and injected into the treated site.
How many PRP sessions are required?
For optimal results for hair loss, we recommend a series of 4 monthly treatments followed by 1 treatment every four months for maintenance (Medical Staff will determine based on each individual).
*Works best for anyone who has begun to see hair loss in last 3-5 years.
Is PRP safe? Yes!
Since the autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is produced from a patient’s own blood, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
Results: Dr Rapaport developed the protocol for Eclipse PRP injections for hair loss. Visit his website at prphairmd.com to see more great before and after pics under gallery.
What are the growth factors and effects?
- Transforming Growth Factor (TGF): Promotes angiogenesis, which is the process of synthesis of new blood vessels.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF): Promotes the growth of blood vessels from pre-existing vasculature.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF): Promotes angiogenesis, granulation, and epithelialization.
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF: Promotes collagen growth and formation of the fibrin mesh.
- Interleukins, Macrophages, Keratinocytes, Endothelial Cells, Lymphocytes, Fibroblasts, Osteoblasts, Basophils, Mast Cells: Induces collagen and proteoglycan synthesis for healthy cell production & repair of damaged tissues.
- Collagen Stimulating Growth Factor: For the growth of healthy tissue and blood cells.
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF): Keratinocyte migration, differentiation, and proliferations may optimize conditions.
Call 337-594-9044 today to set up a free consult & see if PRP is right for you!