Our Next Quarterly Event will be on Thursday, October 19, 2017. Save the date
July Quarterly Cosmetic Event
Where: Our Office
When: Thursday, July 20, 2016
Time: 8am – 6pm (Come by anytime)
This day only, receive:
25% off Obagi Nuderm , CRX , Clenziderm, & 360 Starter Kits.
20% off of all other Obagi, Jane Iredale Makeup, Eminence,
Teeth Whitening, Sclerotherapy, Vi Peel & Laser Procedures.
(including CO2 Laser) (gift certificate given, excl. Lipo/fat transfer/vampire/sculpsure).
*Phone orders are welcome this day only with credit card payment*
Also offering: 10% off Botox; 10% off Massage;
$50 off 1 syringe of Juvederm XC or $150 off 2 Syringes
(gift certificate given for any procedure purchased today)
*Cannot combine with any other coupons or discounts on this day!*
*Bring a Friend * Gift with Purchase * Gift basket drawing for all attendees
Buy a Double or Triple Pack of Skin Accumax & receive a free Magic Mitt!
Magic Mitt is a micro-fiber mitt that removes makeup gently without soap or cleaner.
Double Pack (120 Capsules) $103.50 (plus tax) or Triple Pack (180 Capsules) $141.30 (plus tax)
Clear, flawless skin naturally
visit janeiredale.com and look under skin accumax for great before & after pics
Skin Accumax contains a synergistic combination of vitamins and plant nutrients which address the underlying factors of problem skin. This unique combination of ingredients works to improve skin texture; additionally it helps condition, balance oil, and reduce redness. It’s easy to see how they can work together to help achieve a clearer complexion. Some people see skin improvements as early as three weeks, while others see results after a period of five months. Each individual’s results vary. We recommend that you use Skin Accumax for a minimum of 14 weeks.
Vitamin A – An antioxidant found in brightly colored vegetables.
- Balances sebum so skin is less oily
- Reduces hyperkeratinization (thickening of the skin)
- Stimulates blood circulation to the skin
- Promotes cell turnover to aid skin healing
Vitamin C – An antioxidant found in citrus fruits and several vegetables.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces redness
- Boosts the immune system
Vitamin E – An antioxidant found in oils, nuts, grains and cereals.
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Improves circulation
- Helps repair tissue
DIM (Diindolylmethane) – A natural plant nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables.
- Supports detoxification
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Improves metabolism
Now Offering: New & Improved Eclipse PRP Injections for Hair Loss
Hair-loss treatment that gives hope to millions of people with thinning hair.
4 Sessions available for $1200 (buy 3 get 1 free)!
Eclipse PRP® is a proprietary system that is based on blood separation according to density using a unique separation gel. The PRP platform is available in a 22 mL high concentration collection tube. The system allows for the preparation of pure Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) with optimal platelet concentrations and cellular content. Virtually, all Red Blood Cells (RBC) are eliminated from PRP and the concentration of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes (GRs) is highly reduced. Platelet-Rich Plasma is prepared by taking a small sample of the patient’s own blood, then separating platelets from Platelet-Poor Plasma (PPP), RBC and GRs via centrifugation. Next, the PRP is collected and injected into the treated site.
How many PRP sessions are required?
For optimal results for hair loss, we recommend a series of 4 monthly treatments followed by 1 treatment every four months for maintenance (Medical Staff will determine based on each individual).
*Works best for anyone who has begun to see hair loss in last 3-5 years.
Is PRP safe? Yes!
Since the autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is produced from a patient’s own blood, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
Results: Dr Rapaport developed the protocol for Eclipse PRP injections for hair loss. Visit his website at prphairmd.com to see more great before and after pics under gallery.
What are the growth factors and effects?
- Transforming Growth Factor (TGF): Promotes angiogenesis, which is the process of synthesis of new blood vessels.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF): Promotes the growth of blood vessels from pre-existing vasculature.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF): Promotes angiogenesis, granulation, and epithelialization.
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF: Promotes collagen growth and formation of the fibrin mesh.
- Interleukins, Macrophages, Keratinocytes, Endothelial Cells, Lymphocytes, Fibroblasts, Osteoblasts, Basophils, Mast Cells: Induces collagen and proteoglycan synthesis for healthy cell production & repair of damaged tissues.
- Collagen Stimulating Growth Factor: For the growth of healthy tissue and blood cells.
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF): Keratinocyte migration, differentiation, and proliferations may optimize conditions.
Call 337-594-9044 today to set up a free consult & see if PRP is right for you!
SculpSure: For Easy Summer Living
$100 off a SculpSure Treatment & a FREE Consult!
New clients only
Special pricing for repeat clients
Why Men and Women are Choosing SculpSure:
- 25-minute treatments
- Dramatic and consistent results
- Eliminates fat permanently
- No pain or downtime
- One treatment can reduce up to 24% of targeted fat!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!